1. The following Cookies Policy determines the principles concerning storing and accessing information on Users’ devices by means of Cookies (text files), used for performing digital services, demanded by the User, by Biazet S.A. with its registered office in Białystok.
1. Administrator – Biazet S.A. with its registered office in Białystok, 15-113, ul. Gen. Władysława Andersa 44 (address), Tax Identification No. (NIP): 542-02-01-469, Polish National Business Registry No. (REGON): 50287907, which performs digital services, as well as stores and accesses information on Users’ devices.
2. Cookies – digital data, especially small text files, saved and stored on devices which are used by a User to browse the pages of the Portal.
3. Administrator Cookies – Cookies placed by the Administrator, connected with performing digital services by the Administrator via the Portal.
4. External Cookies – Cookies placed by the partners of the Administrator via the Portal.
5. Portal – the website run by the Administrator at www.biazet.pl.
6. Device – an electronic device used by the User to browse the pages of the Portal.
7. User – a subject of the digital services provided according to the Terms and Conditions, and legal regulations or a subject who may enter a Contract on providing such digital services.
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. Especially, it is impossible for any viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get across to Users’ Devices in such a way. These files are used to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Portal to each and every individual User. Cookies usually include the name of the domain where they come from, their storing time on the device, and allocated value.
2. Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
a) Session Cookies: stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the session of a given browser is over. Saves information are then removed permanently from the storage memory of the Device. The mechanism behind Session Cookies does not allow for any personal data or other confidential information to be downloaded from the User’s Device.
b) Permanent Cookies: stored on the User’s Device until they are deleted. Ending a browsing session or turning the Device off does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism behind Permanent Cookies does not allow for any personal data or other confidential information to be downloaded from the User’s Device.
3. The User may limit or turn off altogether the access of Cookies to his/her Device. If this option is selected, using the Portal is possible, apart from the functions which need using Cookies.
a) adjusting the content of the websites belonging to the Portal to the User’s preferences and optimization in using the websites of the Portal
Below there is a list ways to change the Cookie settings in the following web browsers:
2. The User may delete Cookies at any time by using the available functions of a web browser of his/her choice.
3. Restricting usage of Cookies may influence some of the functions available on the website of the Portal.